Happy Days in Bridlington
Located in the heart of Bridlington, Happy Days Guest House is just a short walk from the beach and offers stylish all en-suite rooms at exceptional value room only rates in Yorkshire's top budget seaside resort.
Whether you're a leisure or business visitor, in Bridlington for a weekend break or attending a conference, Happy Days is the ideal choice, situated just a 2 minute stroll from a JD Wetherspoons offering early breakfasts and within easy walking distance of Town Centre amenities, Railway Station, Bridlington Spa complex, Bridlington Harbour and Bus Station.
WiFi internet access is available in all rooms. Children over 5 years old are very welcome!
All our guest rooms include en-suite facilities with showers. Room types range from our feature King-size double, Double, Romantic Four poster double, Large Twin, Comfortable Single and a Family room which can accommodate 3 guests (children over 5 years welcome).
We are also able to provide an extra bed/cot in some rooms at an additional charge.
Facilities in rooms include;
- Hospitality trays with tea and coffee making facilities
- Colour televisions with Freeview
- Central heating and double glazing
- Iron and Ironing board is available on request
On street car parking is available and residents permits can be purchased for the duration of your stay (up to 7 days) for £1.00.
Bridlington is an ideal base to discover all that East Yorkshire has to offer. It has something for everyone, whether it be;
- Bird watchers at RSPB Bempton Cliffs,
- Walkers at Danes Dyke,
- Golfers, Bridlington has two golf courses,
- Theatre goers, the Bridlington Spa has recently been refurbished and has many great performers on its line up,
- And not forgetting a host of activities for all of the family to enjoy.
- For those that like shopping a trip to nearby Hull, Scarborough or York where the Minster and the Shambles shopping area can be enjoyed.
If you are arriving at Bridlington train or bus station between 2pm and 5pm we will be more than happy to arrange for you to be collected.
Check-in is from 2pm to 9pm, with early check-in available by request only. If you are checking in after 9pm, please notify us in advance. Check-out is 10am, with late check-outs also available on request.
Please call us direct for further information and to avoid booking fees.
Telephone 01262 676661 or e-mail: email@example.com